Please note: deadline for new applicants was 1 December 2012.
Please note that CineMart is an invite only-market. The list of industry delegates attending CineMart is carefully reviewed every year in order to ensure that they can contribute to the projects in the CineMart selection and to maintain an informal yet professional atmosphere for doing business.
The CineMart accreditation provides:
- Access to all Festival, CineMart and Industry activities and main events;
- Free admission to public screenings;
- Access to Press & Industry screenings, the Video Library and other Film Office services;
- Listing in the Rotterdam Industry Manual;
- Access to the Sales Club (only applicable to people who specifically work within the field of sales and distribution).
All new applicants can send a request for accreditation including their interest in CineMart and their company profile by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for new applicants was 1 December 2012.
Please note that submission does not guarantee accreditation!
Returning guests will receive an invitation by the end of November 2012.
Kindly note that the CineMart team and the Advisory Board take a close look at and update the guest list for CineMart each year.
An administration fee of €110 is to be paid when you pick up your badge in Rotterdam (cash or credit card).
Information may be subject to change.