During IFFR 2013, the Film Office gives you the possibility to organize a closed professional screening in a private venue – the Dark Room. It can be used free of charge for screening films from a current slate, work in progress or clips from films in production.
The Dark Room is located on the third floor of festival centre 'de Doelen', next to the Film Office.
24 January – 2 February, 09:30 – 21:30
The Dark Room offers the following services
- Pioneer V8000 DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player LG
- Sony J3 / J30 (digi)betaplayer
- 103’’ widescreen LED monitor
- Technical support
- Seating available for twenty to thirty people
- Comfortable sofas and chairs
- Reservations will be taken from Sales Agents, producers and filmmakers, at the full discretion of IFFR.
- Reservations will be made on a first come first served basis.
- The Dark Room can be reserved for a maximum of two hours.
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to book a slot.
- A programme of all Dark Room screenings will be prepared and available through the Film Office.
- IFFR will not be promoting your screening or handling the invitation list.
- Admission to the Dark Room is open to professional delegates of the IFFR and their guests.