During the festival, industry guests are welcome to use the fully digitized Video Library to view festival titles. Titles can also be accessed on a closed circuit from your laptop
During the festival, the Video Library is located on the fourth floor of festival centre 'de Doelen'.
Opening hours IFFR 2013:
|24 January - 1 February
|| 09:00 - 23:00
|| 09:00 - 18:00
- The Video Library is open for accredited festival guests holding a CineMart, Industry or Press Badge.
- Jury members, CineMart guests and Press SP Badge Holders have priority at all times, and can reserve a video booth one day in advance. Other guests will be accommodated on a stand-by basis only.
- Festival guests must leave their Festival badges at the Video Library desk while viewing.
- Reservations should be made at the Video Library desk.
- Video booths can be reserved for a maximum of three hours per viewing session, for two sessions per day.
- Reservations will be held until ten minutes after the booking time has passed, and the booth will then be released. So please be on time.
The majority of films have been digitized and can be viewed by multiple people at the same time, but it is possible that the film requested only available on DVD. In this situation the regulation is as follows: video booths can be reserved in advance, but screeners cannot; and two feature-length + four short films may be lent at one time, after filling out the request form.
- It is only possible to view the films in the Video Library itself.
- Available screeners may not be removed from the Video Library.
- The video library staff does not make DVD copies.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Video Library.