During the festival, industry guests are welcome to use the fully digitized Video Library to view festival titles. Titles can also be accessed on a closed circuit from your laptop
During the festival, the Video Library is located on the fourth floor of festival centre 'de Doelen'.
Opening hours IFFR 2015:
|22 - 30 January
|| 09:00 - 23:00
|| 09:00 - 18:00
- The Video Library is open for accredited festival guests holding a CineMart, Industry or Press Badge
- Jury members, CineMart guests and Press SP Badge Holders have priority at all times, and can reserve a video booth one day in advance. Other guests will be accommodated on a stand-by basis only
- Festival guests must leave their Festival badges at the Video Library desk while viewing
- Reservations should be made at the Video Library desk.
- Video booths can be reserved for a maximum of three hours per viewing session, for two sessions per day.
- Reservations will be held until ten minutes after the booking time has passed, and the booth will then be released. So please be on time.
- It is only possible to view the films within festival centre 'de Doelen', on the 3rd and 4th floor dedicated to professionals, as well as the CineMart meeting room and foyer
- Available screeners may not be removed from the Video Library
- The video library staff does not make DVD copies
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Video Library